[personal profile] florencedurant

OUR SWEET DAYS: Tried out WriteTrack in an attempt to get myself to write 7 chapters of OUR SWEET DAYS in 7 seven days. It's a proven fact (through multiple NaNoWriMo) that I can't stay focused on a single project a whole month. After 2 weeks, my concentration is shot. So I thought I would try a shorter thing! 

And I think I did well! I got 6 of 7 chapters done, which totals at 6k words. I’ll be repeating this experiment next month. (And I managed to stay focused, too!)

Since I’m posting the novel at a pace of about 9 chapters a month, I want to get into the habit of writing as many chapters as I manage at the start of the month so that I can then relax and work on other stuff for the rest of the month without feeling guilty.

But like I said, it’s an experiment. We’ll see how I do next month~

IT’S A WONDERFUL LIFE: Wrote 2 chapters (2k words each)—1 on Aug 1 and 1 on Aug 8. (…Actually, wrote half on Aug 8 and half on Aug 9, which is why I’m posting this on a Monday.)

And that’s it for last week. Quite a lot, for me.

Profile

Florence Durant

November 2021

S M T W T F S
  123456
78 910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 8th, 2026 04:38 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios